- The creation of the ECO-TUR Transnational Network of Municipalities, and the development of a common strategy for the promotion of Ecotourism and Active Tourism.
- The creation of Local Action Committees and the development of action plans for the promotion of Ecotourism and Active Tourism in each of the ECO-TUR Network member municipalities.
- The design of Technical Implantation Projects within the territory for the local action plans to promote ecotourism and active tourism of the ECO-TUR Network.
- The recuperation of the local landscape, the restoration and conservation of the natural and ethnographic heritage of the ECO-TUR Network of Municipalities.
- The marking out, signposting and setting up of tourist itineraries and routes to highlight the natural and ethnographic heritage of the municipalities belonging to the ECO-TUR.
- The development of a Management Plan for the Touristic Routes set up within the municipalities belonging to the ECO-TUR Network.
- Consolidate and tie in all local services linked to the itineraries and routes set up to create an innovative touristic product, through the use of the ECO-Passport.
- The diversification of the range of touristic attractions to highlight, use and enjoy a newly created eco-touristic product at the municipalities making up the ECO-TUR Network.
- The launch of the eco-touristic product through the development of a promotional campaign by use of TICs.